Senior Quantity Surveyor | Devon | £60-65k + Package
Are you looking to join a main contractor known for their iconic projects across the South West? Would you like to be involved in a major new build scheme in mid Devon? Do you want to take a senior role, responsible for the commercial leadership of this project?
This contractor is looking to expand its Devon and Cornwall Commercial team and would like an Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them. They have offices in Exeter or Plymouth, but your initial focus would be on a project in the Torbay area.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, your initial focus will be on a major new build and refurbishment scheme for the MoJ with a value of £100million. This project is set to kick off in the summer and will run for up to 3 years, so this will provide you with a decent pipeline of work to get stuck in with. Aside from this, they are experienced in handling projects across the healthcare, education and commercial sectors.
- Previous experience in a similar role with a main contractor ideally
- Happy to consider an experienced QS who is looking to take a step up
- Sound commercial knowledge and an understanding of the local market
- Excellent IT skills with a sound knowledge of MS packages
- Motivated to learn, keen to progress and a commitment to the project and team is a must
In return, they are very competitive on salary for a Senior Quantity Surveyor and offer a comprehensive benefits package including car/car allowance, private healthcare and additional employee discounts.
Interested? Please click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your CV for consideration or to find out more.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.