Project Quantity Surveyor
A dynamic commercial division of a prominent contractor are seeking to recruit an experienced Project Quantity Surveyor looking to take the next step in their career. You will be joining a civil engineering contractor delivering circa £15 – £25M p/a of operating & maintaining infrastructure works in Somerset.
As Project Quantity Surveyor you will be part of a specialist commercial team working closely with an innovative operational delivery team overseeing works on key infrastructure assets with typical scheme values of between £300K to £1.5M.
Key duties will include:
- Procurement of subcontractors & client liaison
- CVR’s | Variations | Final accounts
- Management of subcontractor accounts
If you are operating at Project Quantity Surveyor level and enjoy working autonomously whilst being part of a brilliant commercial team and embrace delivering technically interesting schemes, we want to speak with you! Essential skills and experience:
- BSc Quantity Surveying or equivalent professional qualification
- Knowledge of NEC forms of contract or bespoke forms of contract
- Good sense of humour and team work ethic
Basic salary up between £65 – £70K p/a plus package. For more information please contact me on or 01392 493347.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.