Are you a Senior Site Manager or Project Manager looking for your next move?
We are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading UK construction company. They have a phenomenal reputation for providing specialist design and build capabilities and delivering interesting projects for the last 30 years+
They are looking to take on a Senior Site Manager to join the team on £30M mixed use development in the centre of Exeter. Reporting into a visiting Contracts Manager, duties will be robust and will include:
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project, ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and members of the public
- Ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings whilst maintaining quality control procedures
- Produce monthly valuations and CVR’s
You will need
- Experience as a Senior Site Manager, having worked for a Tier One Contractor for at least 5 years
- Construction Related Qualification – Degree Qualified Preferred
- Experience on complex and challenging sites
If you are interested in this role please click on “apply now” to forward an up to date CV or call Fiona Blackwell for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.