Is structural steel your forte?
We are currently recruiting for our clients Tewkesbury office but they have several offices in other countries. You will work closely with the other Engineers and design teams on Europe wide projects. You will primarily work on buildings & steel structures within the telecoms sector. You will be office based but with the opportunity to do some work on site.
Due to an ever-increasing workload we are looking for someone who has several years experience designing building structures to join their team. If you have experience in the telecoms sector that would be an added bonus. You will be working with clients such as EE and Vodaphone and will be playing a crucial part in the 5G roll out.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Carry out detailed design calculations using the relevant codes
- Use software such as Tekla & MS Tower (You do not need MS Tower experience)
- Mentoring & supervising more junior members of the team
- Working closely with clients & colleagues to monitor & report on progress
- Carrying out structural assessments
- Several years experience
- Chartered or a similar level of experience
- Experience in Buildings Structures
- Telecoms experience desirable but not essential
- A recognised degree in a relevant subject
In return, you will receive a generous salary (negotiable dependant on experience), an annual bonus, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working, free on-site parking, social events and a brilliant place to work.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.