Senior Technician / ATT Operator required to take up a full time, permanent position working within a Waste Treatment Plant based in Milton Keynes. The shift pattern works as four days on, four days off, 5am – 5pm.
You would be required to have previously worked as a EFW/Process engineer with Scada experience.
* Ensure day to day compliance with all aspects of the Environmental Permit, reporting to the ATT/ERF Shift Team Leader any non-compliance or incident for further reporting to the Principle Operations Manager, Compliance Manager, ATT/ERF Manager or his/her delegate
* Work within the company’s Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Systems and all relevant legislation To be authorised under the Site Safety Rules to the level of Nominated Person and carry out the relevant responsibilities as such Participate in
* Company/Site HSE initiatives including the HSE forum activities
* Liaise closely with the Maintenance Team to ensure the Plant is fully operational and running optimally.
* Previous experience working within the Energy from Waste environment
* Working to defined KPI deliverable
* Evidence of a proficient level of practical O&M experience/knowledge
* Evidence of a proficient level of combustion and boiler process experience/knowledge
Apply today so as to discuss further!
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.