Are you a Senior Agent looking for your next freelance project based in South Devon? Does working for a privately owned multibillion t/o contractor delivering civil engineering and construction services across a range of sectors including highways, building, environment and marine sound of interest? This is a regional contractor with many years of work ahead in Plymouth, South Devon.
In the capacity of Senior Agent you will be working within the specialist civil engineering division supporting a Senior Project Manager delivering a large section of a £30M+ program of works initially over the next two years – the scope is already expanding!. Technical aspects of this large infrastructure upgrade program of works will include subways, hydro dams, buildings, piling and many more all with their own complexities. You will ideally have prior main contractor experience within a marine/environmental framework environment of heavy civils.
Your duties will include;
- Developing the works program alongside the SPM.
- Working closely with the framework partners and client representatives.
- Overseeing all engineering activities when schemes reach site.
- Taking responsibility for Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the senior management and commercial teams.
- CDM Management.
Qualifications and skills considered ideal for this position are an ONC/HNC/BEng or NVQ equivalent, SMSTS, CSCS, prior experience ideally working on similar projects, and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Salary range will be £350 to £400 per day. For more information please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.