Are you a Site Agent looking for your next freelance project based in Berkshire for a contractor delivering civil engineering and construction services within a Nuclear environment with reinforced concrete experience?
Your duties will include;
- Developing the works program alongside the SPM.
- Working closely with the framework partners and client representatives.
- Overseeing all engineering activities when schemes reach site.
- Taking responsibility for Health & Safety regulations, producing RAMS and deputising for the Project Manager.
- Close working with the senior management and commercial teams.
- CDM Management.
Qualifications and skills considered ideal for this position are an ONC/HNC/BEng or NVQ equivalent, SMSTS, CSCS, prior experience ideally working on similar projects, and a working knowledge of Microsoft packages. Salary range will be £350 to £450 per day. SC clearance required. For more information please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or email
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.