Currently working with a regional maintenance contractor to recruit a Site Manager to support projects within the Taunton / Bridgewater area. Projects will include ground source heat pumps and kitchen and bathroom refurbishments.
Duties will include:
* Day to day management of various contracts
* Managing sub contractors and direct labour
* Attending meetings with clients and tenants
* Ensuring health and safety procedures are met
* Ensuring projects are completed within given time frames
You will need:
* SMSTS, CSCS, first aid, Health & safety tickets & Asbestos Awareness
* Good mechanical experience / knowledge
* Proven work experience within construction or housing maintenance
* To be able to form good working relationships with clients, customers and colleagues
* Excellent customer service
This role is a permanent position for the right candidate, offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this role please click on “APPLY NOW” to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Millard for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.