- Posted on:
- Ref: JBSMBRIS_1549902316
A South-West based construction company are looking for multiple site managers for a project starting as soon as possible.
This is a £4.5M, 56 bedroom renovation project compromising of steel frame and cladding construction methods, requires a site manager. Originally for holiday cover but potentially will be ongoing as the site is very busy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have expert experience and knowledge of managing similar projects within this sector and will have the ability to conduct an immediate impact within the company.
You must have a construction background, residential experience may be considered.
You must hold;
* A valid SMSTS Certificate (Essential)
* A valid First Aid certificate (Essential)
* Asbestos Awareness (Essential)
Duties of the Site Manager include but will not be limited to;
* Coordinating and being responsible for the organisation of the works involved inclusive of all health and safety measures over the weekend.
* Overseeing that all contractors and personnel are carrying out respective duties.
* Providing regular updates and meetings in regards to project development.
* Overseeing site operations with Health and safety adherence and enforcement reporting to Project Manager.
If you would like to find out more information or would like to apply for this role then please click on the ‘Apply Now’ link and I will be in touch.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.