A regional Highways and Infrastructure contractor is seeking to appoint a Civils Site Manager with a technical background based in Bristol and surrounding areas.
Your Site Management role will include;
- Producing RAMS
- Working with & developing the program
- Taking commercial responsibility for operational decisions
- Managing the site based team
Your technical background and experience may be in engineering, leading large sections of schemes handling core elements of the scheme as mentioned above.
- A Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of contract and health & safety law.
- Sound engineering principles and early engineering experience.
Salary would be a day rate of around £250-£300 per day. For more details please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.