A regional Highways and Infrastructure contractor is seeking to appoint a Civils Site Manager with a technical background based in Devon for a 5 month contract on nights.
Your Site Management role will include;
- Producing RAMS
- Working with & developing the program
- Taking commercial responsibility for operational decisions
- Managing the site based team
Your technical background and experience may be in engineering, leading large sections of schemes handling core elements of the scheme as mentioned above. Equally you may be a site manager seeking to relocate to Devon to improve your work life balance.
- A Degree or HND in Civil Engineering or related discipline.
- Good knowledge of contract and health & safety law.
- Sound engineering principles and early engineering experience.
Salary would be a day rate of around £300-£350 per day. For more details please contact Adam Jason-Ryan on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.