An opportunity has arisen for a Site Manager to deliver planned & reactive wastewater, and utility schemes predominantly in and around Devon.
The Site Manager role will involve working for a reputable and independently owned civils & utility contractor with a long history of delivering infrastructure schemes in the region who offer training, support and a wealth of industry experience.
In the capacity of Site Manager you will be undertaking on a day to day basis;
- Taking projects from inception through to completion.
- Maintaining progression of the plan against program.
- Updating construction phase plans, work package plans and task brief methodology.
- Managing subcontractors onsite.
- Developing resource programs including labour, plant & materials.
- Management of the site, ensuring operatives and sub-contractors understand their roles and responsibilities.
- Presenting tender submissions and identifying opportunities and risks to programs.
In the capacity of Site Manager you will be running schemes which will include mains renewal & rehabilitation, potable water mains waste water treatment works, structural engineering & shaft construction. As Site Manager you will manage scheme values will vary between £6K – £1.5M (option C), £250K to £1M (option A). This is an established and reputable specialist civils contractor with an excellent order book throughout the utilities sector in and around Exeter.
Salary range up to £55,000 p/a plus package. If you are interested in specialising and taking your career forward with a business that has an extensive rewards package and a reputation of holding their employees as the most importance asset then please contact me on 01392 493347 or
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.