The Cornwall office of a South West based Contractor are looking for two “Site Managers” to join their happy team. This is a company with a difference, with a portfolio of projects like no other:
Boutique Hotels, Holiday parks, Giant Tree Houses, Festival Structures, and bespoke clifftop developments to name a few of their live works in the Cornwall region.
Their colourful portfolio matches their teams culture and personality and they are looking for similar people to join the business. If you take your work seriously but not yourself then you’ll get on well with this bunch.
We are looking for two “Site Managers“, one North and once South coast to join the team. You will head up two new holiday park developments initially, constructing high end coastal holiday lodges, amongst stunning landscaped grounds.
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a standalone Site Manager
- Excellent client facing skills
- Construction related qualification
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Whats in it for you:
The successful candidates will enjoy the following:
- A cracking team environment
- Long term local work
- Interesting, challenging projects
- Ongoing training and development
- A robust benefits package
For more more information please click APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.