We are looking to procure an experiences “Site Manager” to head up an 18 month, fixed term contract in East Cornwall.
Reporting into a visiting contracts manager and working alongside a Foreman and Site QS, the successful “Site Manager” will be responsible for a £4m Medical Centre refurbishment. Key construction details include:
- Remedial’s and Fire Compliance
- M&E and Plant Room refurbishment
- Internal structural changes
- Fit-out and Modifications
You will be working closely with the client to ensure the facility can continue to run during the refurbishment.
The “Site Manager” will take full responsibility for
- Production functions on contracts allocated by the Project Manager/Operations Manager from award through to the issue of the Maintenance Certificate and to maintain and maximise quality of service and profitability
- Plan, co-ordinate, maintain and develop staff and operative levels to effectively undertake current and prospective workloads.
- Co-ordinate, drive, and control initial site set-up, actively installing Company systems and procedures.
- Organise and co-ordinate the undertaking of maintenance works as directed by the Project Manager.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with all Head Office Departments to improve all levels of communication.
- Produce data as required by Project Manager/Operations Manager to facilitate accurate contract reporting for inclusion in Project Reports
- Undertake the role of the Site Safety Supervisor.
- Appraise the security risk to all Company property under your control and install security levels commensurate to the relative values.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Health-care project experience as a Site Manager
- Excellent client facing skills
- Construction related qualifications preferred
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Whats in it for you:
The successful candidates will enjoy the following:
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Car (EV or PHEV) or car allowance,
- Contributory pension,
- Private health-care
- Discretionary bonus
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays and option to buy more when needed
- Flexible working hours and arrangements
For more more information please click APPLY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.