Site Managers in South Devon…….
A successful South West construction business are looking to take on a Site Manager to join their building team – an opportunity not to be missed!
With exception growth and a realistic pipeline, coupled with a well deserved reputation, their building portfolio includes a range of projects such as hotel refurbishments, new build private apartments and bespoke leisure and recreational facilities – jobs ranging typically from £2M – £20M
- Liaising with clients and delivering progress reports
- Supervising and managing the subcontractor
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Conducting quality and safety inspections
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience as a standalone Site Manager
- Construction related qualification
- JCT D & B experience
- Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office in particular Excel
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.