I am working with a local building maintenance business to recruit a Site Supervisor to join the Planned Maintenance team. As a Site Supervisor you will manage a small team of Kitchen and Bathroom installers on a day to day basis.
Duties will include:
- Managing a team of 8-10 Multi Skilled Operatives
- Tool box talks & 121’s
- Delegating work
- Site Visits
- Ordering materials
- H&S policies and procedures
- Reviewing asbestos reports
- Meeting and liaising with customers
You will need:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- SSSTS – desirable
- City & guilds or NVQ in Carpentry or Plumbing or time-served
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Hours 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Business mileage paid
- Opportunity for a permanent position
If you are interested in the Supervisor role please click “APPLY” to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.