With an enviable reputation and order book, our client design, manufacture, install and maintain complex Architectural Steel, Glass and ETFE structures.
They are looking to hire a Project Engineer to join a remote design team they have based in Exeter
Their projects range from £10k to £10m across the UK and Europe and are super exciting.
Clients include Private Clients/Owners, Developers, Contractors and Architects. They are well known by all the major contractors including Kier, Robert Macs, Balfour Beatty.
We are recruiting for a Project Engineer to support their Pre-Construction and Project Design Engineering teams.
Working closely with the Engineering Manager and a Senior Engineer in Exeter, you will oversee the design of multiple projects across the UK and Europe
- Design and cost, effective steel and glass structural design solutions
- Work to tight deadlines and to budget
- Working closely with the Sales Team and Project Managers
- Produce engineering calculations
- Client liaison
- Site design meetings and site visits where necessary.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in structural or architectural engineering
- Experience with steelwork, from design to fabrication
- Experience in connection design
- Software used includes Rstab, IDEA Statica and AutoCAD.
- Experience with glass or ETFE
- Membership or working towards membership of a relevant professional body such as IStrucE or ICE
What’s in it for you?
The successful candidate will join two others in the Exeter region, with the view to launching a more permanent Exeter hub in the near future. You will be mentored by the best in the business, working for a client who:
- Offer a full turnkey service – Design, Construct, Maintain
- Produce high-quality products
- have a fantastic reputation
You will be able to work from home and will be offered a robust package alongside a highly competitive salary
Our client are open to candidates looking to relocate to the South West
To find out more please click APPY
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.