Due to our client’s growth in development and a resilient pipeline of work, we are currently seeing a Structural Engineer for their Exeter office.
In this role, you will work alongside industry professionals to deliver a portfolio of projects. The appointed person will be responsible for leading the Structural Engineering of projects/work-streams including the commercial performance whilst also managing and maintaining client relationships and mentoring junior members of staff.
Training will be provided against the level of experience.
As a Structural Engineer will be responsible for the management and delivery of projects and will promote and maintain relationships.
- Ideally you will be degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Capable of managing your own projects and client work-streams with excellent communication
- Have proven experience in a commercial engineering position with all main materials, including steel, timber, and masonry
- You will have relevant sector experience across Education, Leisure and Housing would be beneficial
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Company pension scheme with associated life assurance
- BUPA Health Cash Plan
- Annual membership cost for an associated professional body
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.