I am working with a building maintenance business to recruit a Supervisor to join the Planned Maintenance team. As a Supervisor you will manage a small team of 8-10 Kitchen and Bathroom installers on a day to day basis.
Day to day “Supervisor” duties:
- Managing a team of 8-10 Multi Skilled Operatives
- Tool box talks & 121’s
- Delegating work
- Site Visits
- Ordering materials
- H&S policies and procedures
- Reviewing asbestos reports
- Meeting and liaising with customers
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- SSSTS – desirable
- City & guilds or NVQ in Carpentry or Plumbing or time-served
- Own transport
- Excellent communication skills
What you’ll get in return:
- £21 per hour paid via CIS
- Hours 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Business mileage paid
- Opportunity for a permanent position
If you are interested in this Supervisor position, please click “APPLY” to forward an up to date CV or call Joe Hockin for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.