Girling Jones are seeking Permanent Surveyor in Maidenhead / Slough to join one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of innovative and sustainable ventilation products. The business provide turnkey solutions for both domestic and commercial properties.
The main purpose of the Surveyor
- Identifying problem areas of mould and condensation, and using this information to recommend the most appropriate ventilation solution required via an integrated APP to CRM
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for the Surveyor
- Schedule surveys with tenants.
- Produce accurate surveys for customers in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide Supply & Fit with an accurate submission of all data on a daily basis via APP
- Answer incoming telephone queries.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Accurate reporting of work
- To ensure that company vehicles and uniforms are cleaned and maintained, and that any damage or items requiring replacement are reported to the appropriate manager.
- Provide outstanding products and an effortless customer experience. ‘Think Customer First’
- Deliver tasks with a focus on quality and quantity.
- Manage, organise and update relevant data/records as required.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and respond appropriately according to policies and procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change or development.
- ”Keep it Simple’ ‘Show you care’ ‘Make it Happen’ ‘Seize the Opportunity’ ‘In It Together’
- Take reasonable care for the health, safety and welfare of yourself and others who may be affected by your acts.
- Comply with the policies and procedures established within EnviroVent Ltd.
- Undertake any other duty which may be reasonably required to meet the needs of the business.
- Support our commitment to being an inclusive employer and place to work.
- £23,000 Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 22 Days Annual leave
- Company Pension
For more information please click ‘Apply now’
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.