Girling Jones are delighted to be working in direct partnership with this successful construction company to procure a Technical Coordinator for their experienced and reputable team
This construction company are renowned for their quality delivery of projects across a broad range of sectors, generally valuing between £5M – £20M
Specifically the Technical Coordinator will be join the team down in St Austell to deliver a portfolio of projects, predominantly within the residential field
The successful candidate will take ownership for the design and delivery of housing schemes as set out by the company.
Working closely with the Design Manager and Operational Manager, you will be driven to deliver, ensuring targets are met or exceeded.
- Working closely with both internal and external professionals; building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists and more.
- The ability to develop and maintain relationships with all external partners.
- Submitting applications for planning, building control and warranty, in line with current legislation and guidance.
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, and applications.
- Creating and developing agreed specifications.
- Travelling to building sites and proposed locations for design, build and sales meetings, including any additional meetings with suppliers or statutory authorities.
- Leading a design team to agree both short and long-term target deadlines.
What are we after?
To be considered for this position, you must have the following:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working for a housing developer OR architectural practice
- HNC or degree qualification in construction or architecture
- Comprehensive understanding of planning policy
- Proficient use of AutoCAD
Click “Apply Now” and I will be in touch
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.