I am working with a local building maintenance contractor to recruit a Voids Supervisor to join the Maintenance team. As a Voids Supervisor you will manage a small team of multi disciplinary operatives on a day to day basis. Ideally you will be based in Liskeard, Launceston, torpoint area.
Duties will include:
- Supervising a team of 8-10 Multi Skilled Operatives
- Delegating work
- Site Visits
- Ordering materials
- H&S policies and procedures
- Advising on technical issues
- Meeting and liaising with customers
- Survey/schedule void repairs
- Amend pre-void surveys for additional works
- Supervise externally contracted voids
- Post inspections/meter remedial works
You will need:
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Clean driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Hours 8.00am – 4.30pm
- Opportunity for a permanent position
If you are interested in the Planned Maintenance Supervisor role please click “APPLY” to forward an up to date CV or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.