Girling Jones are recruiting on behalf of a building maintenance contractor for a wet room fitter to support a projects in Devon & North Cornwall.
Duties will include:
- Rip out old bathroom
- Plumb in sanitary ware, pipework
- boxing in pipes, skirting, window sills
- Plastering / skimming to make walls good
You will need:
- Plumbing qualifications (NVQ 2/3 or time served)
- Experience fitting wet rooms
- Asbestos awareness
- Own transport
- Own tools
- Good communication skills as will be working in occupied properties
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.