I am working with a building maintenance contractor who are Cornwall based for a wet room fitter to join the planned maintenance team. You will be working on disabled adaptation projects and refurbishments within Torpoint, Saltash, Launceston, Liskeard, Camelford and surrounding areas.
Duties will include:
- Rip out old bathroom
- Plumb in sanitary ware, pipework
- Installing low level / level access shower trays
- Boxing in pipes, skirting, window sills
- Plastering / skimming to make walls good
You will need:
- Plumbing qualifications (NVQ 2/3 or City & guilds or be time served)
- Experience fitting wet rooms and disabled adaptations
- Asbestos awareness
- CSCS card
- Own transport or clean licence
- Own tools
- Good communication skills as will be working in occupied properties
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Michelle Mackie for more information.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.