Are you a Working Foreman? Looking for a fresh challenge?
An opportunity has arisen for a Working Foreman to join a well-established Civils contractor on a long freelance basis.
In this role, you will have the responsibility of safely planning, procuring, managing, controlling the undertaking of complex works. You will lead and work alongside operational staff to support delivery and achieve targets whilst assisting in the development of, and ensuring compliance with, risk assessments to ensure that all relevant procedures are adhered to.
We are looking for you to bring:
* NVQ2 in a related subject or equivalent relevant experience
* Significant technical and practical knowledge in the management and delivery of complex tasks
* Good verbal communication skills
* Demonstrable experience in, and in the supervision of, the operation of powered hand tools, plant and machinery requiring specialist training and skills.
* A Full UK Driving Licence
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.