Are you looking for an opportunity to really make a successful career as a Quantity Surveyor?
Delivering award winning water projects, coupled with a 15 + year track record of completing projects to exceptional standards, there is no reason for you not to apply!
This company has contributed to a major civil engineering framework across the South West region, with a chunk of repeat business, typically delivering projects ranging in value from £1,000 – £50,000 – low value, high volume portfolio
Reporting into a Senior QS and being tasked to assist on a 4 year water maintenance contract in the North Devon area, duties will include:
- Commercially assisting to estimate costs, quantities, and project timelines
- Liaising with clients to identify their needs
- Estimating quantities, costs and time scales for material and labour
- Assisting in the preparation of tender and contract documents
- Identifying and weighing up commercial risks
- Assigning work to subcontractors
- Valuing completed work with the Senior QS, managing budgets and overseeing payments
Ideally, you will have at least 6 months experience, ideally working for a civil engineering contractor, and ideally be familiar with NEC contracts. In addition to this, you will have:
- Construction Related Qualification
- Driven, motivated and an all round positive person
- Willing to undertake training and development when appropriate
If this hasn’t already grabbed your attention then call me to find out more.