We have an exciting new position for an “Associate Quantity Surveyor”, working for a Cost Management Consultancy based in Devon. They specialise is super high end residential developments – think clifftop mansions, Eco Builds, Heritage conversions and architectural delights! Their clients expect the best and their small team offers a personalised, highly professional service offering. With a wealth of experience across Devon and Cornwall they provide specialist cost management and project administration services on projects ranging in value from £500k – £10M
They are looking to attract an experience “Associate Quantity Surveyor” or “Senior Quantity Surveyor” to join their Exeter office, working closely with the MD to bring in new business, nurture existing relationships and manage some of the most exciting projects across their portfolio of work.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Networking and Business Development
- Client liaison and development
- Supporting Junior Quantity Surveyors in their professional development
- Management of your own project portfolio
- Fee management and monitoring of job profitability
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience at senior or associate level:
Must have achieved Chartered status
- High end residential experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent client facing skills
- Strong analytical skills – the ability to analyse and sort data into an understandable form.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision, to a high standard.
- Ability to work under pressure and as part of a team. Excellent inter-personal and team working skills, motivated and productive attitude.
- Ability to prioritise and undertake a range of tasks.
- A positive, flexible attitude.
Relocators to the region welcome!!
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Associate Quantity Surveyor” will work closely alongside the MD, enjoying potential career opportunities a boutique business like this can offer.
Aside from this you will benefit from:
- £60-65k basic salary plus bonus scheme.
- 26 days annual leave, pension and healthcare
- Fantastic training & development
- Close knit team environment with lots of social events
- Super exciting one-off projects
- A broad range of responsibility & challenge at all levels
Interested? Then please click apply to find our more…..