This opportunity has come about subsequent to a number of new project wins in the region and nationally
As Project Engineer, you will be working with an industry specialist “marine civil engineering” main contractor with a long history of delivering a range of projects, typical values from £20K to £5M and will involve earthworks, drainage, concrete, groundworks, sheet piling, rock armour installation, cable & pipe laying, all within a maritime environment.
About the Role
Reporting into a Senior Contracts Manager, the workload will be UK wide so you MUST be flexible to travel and lodge away
Duties to include:
- Managing the day to day operation on projects up to £5M
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients and ensuring that all work is carried out to Company Safety, Environmental, and Quality standards
- Programming of works through to delivery and handover
- Commercially aware
- Regularly communicate with staff and operatives
- You will be carrying out Safety Audits as laid down by line management whilst providing leadership and direction to several gangs across various work activities
If you have prior PM experience delivering civil engineering projects within the marine or civils sector, then please do get in contact.
Salary range will vary, for the right individual and on top of the basic will include significant travel and enhanced working away package meaning OTE will be very attractive