We are looking to procure and experienced Graduate Engineer to join a Devon based contractor specialising in small civil engineering projects
You will be joining a really lovely team of people, working for a firm who really look after their staff.
They have a decent pipeline of secured work, as well as tendering for work non-stop!
The projects from their Devon office will range from £500k – £5m in individual value and will cover:
- Highways & Infrastructure
- Water & Sewerage
- Small treatment works
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, you will learn to become a fully rounded Site Engineer. Key duties will include:
- Assistant in the management of the engineering programme
- Attend client progress meetings
- Engineering and Design Liaison
What is in it for you?
Aside from a long term, stable future and local work you will benefit from a team environment with:
- Extremely low attrition. People love working there
- Flexible working
- Structured training and development
- Excellent benefits package
Sounds interesting? Click apply for more details