We are looking to procure an “Intermediate Quantity Surveyor” to join a boutique Residential Developer in the Exeter region.
Set up by two friends from a blue chip developer background, they launched the business with a rigorous focus on quality and customer satisfaction. Taking the best of their experience, they have grown the team to 10 currently, with an enviable landbank and exciting developments underway and under sale.
They plan to build no more than 250 units per annum across the Devon region, never overstretching and concentrating on their own people and their customers. Based in a converted barn complex, their stunning offices look out onto the Exeter countryside, with great coffee, great chat and fresh pastries!
They are looking to hire a personable “Intermediate Quantity Surveyor” to join the business with a view to developing the right individual to become their commercial lead down the line.
- Preparation of land bids and commercial proposals
- Subcontract procurement and management
- Drawdown of funds and payment of subcontractors
- Cost reporting and forecasting
- Sales analysis and final accounts
We are looking for candidates wit the following skills and experience:
- Degree or similar in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- A solid grounding working for a developer, main contractor or PQS
- Residential experience desirable but not essential
- A fun, positive attitude and desire to succeed
- Cracking banter
The successful “Intermediate Quantity Surveyor” will benefit from the following:
- Excellent salary and benefits including Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and 25 days holiday
- A fun and relaxed working environment
- High levels of challenge and responsibility
- Zero red tape, antiquated systems or laborious procedures
For the right “Intermediate Quantity Surveyor” this is a genuinely rare career opportunity and a chance to develop your career with the best of the best.
Would you like to hear more? The click APPLY to send in your CV