MULTI TRADE/FABRIC ENGINEERS
Mobile Across the South West on MoD sites
Up to £32,000
With an unrivalled reputation within the building services sector, we offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance service across many sectors.
Due to contract growth within our facilities sector, we are now in a position where we find ourselves requiring additional experienced Multi Trade / Fabric Engineers for our prestigious contracts based in and around the South West
- Undertaking all aspects of carpentry, plumbing, plastering, tiling and roofing as required, assisting with making good and repairs in a variety of commercial properties.
- Experience in a similar role covering both reactive and planned works
- C&G or NVQ Qualifications in any of the trades
- Experience of working in domestic and commercial properties
- Strong problem solving skills
- Pride in own workmanship
- You will be familiar with routine preventative maintenance and reactive works and be able to manage your own workload and work to deadlines.
- We are looking for Engineers with a professional, friendly attitude and the ability to work as part of a team.
- You will be working for a company who will offer you a structured opportunity to progress your career, and offer continued support and training.
- Liveried company van, fuel card and uniform, mobile phone and tablet, 21 days annual leave plus bank holidays, competitive rates of pay.
- You’ll work in a friendly, inclusive environment where people understand the value of their contribution and are encouraged to recognise a job well done.
- You’ll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has a voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference.
- Company car
- Company pension
- Free or subsidised travel