Project/Contracts Manager, Exeter
Salary: circa £50-£60k per annum plus car allowance, plus benefits
Role: Contracts Manager required for a regional main contractor to oversee 2-3 projects in the Exeter region. Overseeing a portfolio of schemes totalling £4-5m in value. Projects include commercial, education, leisure, new build, refurbishment, fit outs and some smaller maintenance projects. Reporting into a Director with full responsibility for the site teams and operational delivery, working alongside a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be experienced in main contracting
- Good all-round construction and JCT contract knowledge
- Experience with contract values £500k – £3m and running up to 3 schemes concurrently, liaising with project dedicated QS and Site Managers
- Responsible for the management of all on-site teams, ensuring programme is on track
- Responsible for preparing construction programmes and construction phase plans
- Responsible for producing progress reports and representing the company at monthly project meetings
- Supporting site managers with H&S, RAMS
- Supporting the commercial team with procurement and programming
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Apps and Microsoft Project
- SMSTS, First Aid, H&S training, Temporary Works Coordinator
- Car driver as this is a roaming role between sites.
- Must live within the Exeter region/commutable to Exeter