Working on one of their projects, to be based in Exeter, and the surrounding area, this is a commercial opportunity not to be missed! This 35M turnover business is looking for a QS to join their team on a contract basis.
As QS, you will play an integral role in the management, direction and successful completion of a variety of projects £10,000 – £2M. This Highways scheme will span over 4 months from take off through to final account. This site based role will see you looking after the whole project.
Overview of Duties
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Administering and/or advising on Main Contract and Subcontract conditions
- Subcontract and Design Procurement
- Subcontract payments, variations and final accounts
- Submission of Cost Value Reconciliations
- Preparation of cost to complete
- Cash management and maximisation
Experience and Qualifications
- At least 3 years experience as a QS within a civil engineering contractor.
- Sound knowledge of NEC Forms of Contracts
Please apply if you would like to know more details about this position!