Are you a General Foreman seeking a new opportunity to join an established insitu specialist concrete manufacturing business in the heart of the great Cornish countryside? Despite being an established business this General Foreman opportunity will involve working with a restructured management group under new ownership and renewed passion for delivering amazing schemes nationally.
As General Foreman you will be responsible for the management of an onsite workforce responsible for manufacturing some of the UK’s finest examples of concrete engineering excellence. Many awards have been secured with a long list of repeat & prestigious customers. Typical project values range from £10K to £4.5M with typical projects of £150K to £200K. This business is involved throughout the process from procurement through to onsite installation with usual project duration of 8 months.
Your General Foreman responsibilities will largely involve;
- Ensuring all safety and environmental rules are followed.
- Undertaking regular checks whilst supporting a safe working environment.
- Lead morning briefings
- Supervises all site operatives, lead & organise performance and training needs.
- Deliver toolbox talks in line with company briefings and manage site needs to all personnel.
- Supervise and monitor the quality of the work.
- Manage timekeeping and productivity to maximize the efficient use of plant and resources.
- Identify any design and buildability concerns and communicate internally.
- Work closely with the Operations Director on programme, resources, outputs and performance.
- Supervising compliance with method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensures that sites are left in a clean and tidy state on completion.
This General Foreman opportunity requires prior extensive experience with concrete in a construction environment. You will need to understand all aspects of manufacturing in situ and enjoy working with, and motivation the teams responsible for delivering in this specialism.
General Foreman salary will pay up to £55K p/a plus package. You will be joining an energetic and growing business, with full order book, range of interesting schemes and forward thinking management team. For more information apply or phone Joe Knowles on 01392 493347.