Senior Building Surveyor
We have a fantastic new position for a “Senior Building Surveyor”, working for highly progressive Construction and Property Consultancy. Their enthusiasm and drive has won over clients securing a project portfolio that is the envy of the competition. The business was launched to provide Project Management and PQS services working on projects ranging from £1m – £140million. In recent years they have brought on some fantastic clients via their modest but highly regarded Building Surveying team. This is their next area of growth, looking to mirror the scale and success of the other two teams. This role, the “Senior Building Surveyor”, is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Building Surveyor to join a consultancy with an already brilliant reputation.
They are looking to attract an experienced “Senior Building Surveyor” to join an existing team in the Bristol office.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Growing the business, work winning and business development
- Supporting the SMT to drive the division / business forward
- Attend in-house and external meetings with clients, local authorities and other professionals
The Ideal Candidate
They are looking for candidates with recent Construction Consultancy experience, as well as:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, with membership status of a relevant professional body such as RICS, CIOB etc. (preferable)
- Good working knowledge of all aspects of building surveying and building design
- Proven staff management skills
- Proven client management including negotiating and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage staff, lead and motivate individuals and teams to achieve targets
What’s in it for you?
The successful “Senior Building Surveyor” will receive a detailed and extensive induction as well as:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible working
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave allowance
Sound interesting? Click APPLY to hear more….