Are you a Senior Transport Planner living around the Bristol area?
If you are an experienced Transport Planner and are looking for a new role for a Bristol based company? Then read on!
We have worked with the company for a number of years and we are sourcing a senior Transport Planner to join their Bristol office team.
The company has been running for over 30 years, with long-standing experience in providing independent and wide-ranging planning advice across the UK. Currently working out of eight offices, they cater to public and private needs. They have worked on projects such as Major Speedway tracks, residential housing and schools.
They are currently working on projects such as the regeneration of derelict Halls to create self-contained flats, another instance of the forward thinking is obtaining full planning permission of underutilised employment land to replace with two commercial units, and five flats in Bristol.
Other projects include:
- Distribution of development to sustainable rural settlements
- Erection of six houses in Rugby
- Planning strategy advice for a temporary Exhibition of artwork
Jobs and Responsibilities
- Ability to work on smaller and bigger projects
- Being able to work multiple projects at the same time
- Being open and quick minded
- Being able to work on a plethora of different jobs
So why join?
- Company pays competitive salaries
- High ethos of promoting within
- 25 days holiday
- 4% Pension
- Private healthcare contribution
- Remote working available, hoping to get back to 2 days at office 3 days at home in near future
Other benefits include
- Flexibility of location
- Occasional bonuses
- Salary DOE