Are you a Site/Section Engineer seeking a new opportunity to work with a specialist heavy civil engineering division supporting operational teams on complex delivery of more than £50M+ program of works initially over the next four years.
As a Site/Section Engineer you will be working with a contractor are at the forefront of a large infrastructure upgrade program of works which will include subways, hydro dams, buildings, piling and many more all with their own complexities. As a Site/Section Engineer you will ideally have prior main contractor experience within a marine/environmental framework environment or heavy civils.
As Site/Section Engineer you will ideally posses a degree or HNC in Civil Engineering with relevant experience. In return you will be supported by the best leadership team in the region.
Within your existing skills set will be;
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis.
- Ensuring records regarding health and safety and the work environment are complete, accurate and comply with organisational and legal requirements.
- Assisting the Agent in developing efficient work methods and techniques, ensuring the best use of resources and abilities are made.
- Managing quality & carrying out instrumental checks in accordance with the agreed guidelines and schedule.
- Completing records of quality audits in accordance with agreed procedures and timescales i.e. at the end of works.
- Giving feedback to the Agent regarding areas where corrective action needs to be taken.
- Organising and conducting toolbox talks and issuing method statements.
- Developing and maintaining positive working relationships between operatives and staff; client and contractor; suppliers and contractors; public and contractors; and subcontractors and contractors.
Site/Section Engineer salary in the range of £38,000 – £42,000K p/a plus package which will include an uplift if working away from home and travel subsidy from your door to site. Additional benefits include welfare days, leading car scheme and a brilliant team to work with.