Our client, a leading engineering firm, is seeking a Structural Technician to join their team. As a Structural Technician, you will provide technical support to Structural Engineers in the design and analysis of structural systems for a wide range of building and infrastructure projects.
- Prepare and produce structural drawings and details using AutoCAD and Revit
- Assist in the production of design calculations and reports
- Ensure that designs comply with relevant codes and standards
- Liaise with Structural Engineers and other project team members
- Undertake site inspections and prepare construction progress reports
- Ensure that project documentation is complete and accurate
- Associate’s degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in producing structural drawings and details
- Strong understanding of structural engineering principles and practices
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Knowledge of relevant codes and standards
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and software
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, along with opportunities for professional development and career progression. If you are a highly motivated Structural Technician with a passion for engineering and a commitment to delivering high-quality results, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and qualifications.